Together with the WSCA, Xello and Method Test Prep are extremely excited to be able to continue engaging and inspiring Wisconsin students to achieve their fullest potential. Four $1,000 scholarships are available for Wisconsin seniors. Applicants are asked to reflect on their experiences with school counselors and how counselors have helped prepare them for their post secondary path.
- Unless otherwise specified, you must:
- Be a U.S. citizen or an eligible non-citizen in the United States for other than a temporary purpose
- Be a Wisconsin resident. Residency is defined by WSCA as:
- An independent student or the parents of a dependent student have continuously resided in Wisconsin for the previous 12 months.
- A student has continuously enrolled a minimum of one academic year within the past 12-month period at a Wisconsin high school.
- Be a graduating Wisconsin high school student during the current academic year.