1. Applicant can be anyone who is planning to attend a technical school or approved craft training program in any discipline of construction, including a high school senior, military member, or postsecondary student.
2. Applicant MUST desire a career in the construction industry.
3. Applicant can be a full-time student or part-time student.
4. Applicant MUST be enrolled or intend to enroll in an approved accredited program. Approved programs include: a) ABET accredited b) ACCE (accredited or non-degree recognized) c) COE accredited d) ANSI accredited e) IACET accredited f) NCCER accredited g) Registered Apprenticeship program (federal or state registered) h) Other programs as approved by the Foundation
5. Applicant MUST pursue degree, certificate or credential in a construction discipline or construction-related studies/programs.
6. Applicant MUST be a U. S. citizen or documented permanent resident of the United States (i.e. must possess a "permanent resident" card).
REQUIREMENTS 1. Applicant is responsible for ensuring that all of the following items are submitted within the application period, March 1 – June 1 of current year.
1. Completed online application.
2. Evaluation form completed (online) by instructor or employer (supervisor).
3. Official or unofficial transcript of most recent grades. Unofficial transcripts are accepted if they clearly indicate the institution and student's name. Text versions cut and pasted from the school's web site ARE NOT acceptable. Incomplete application packages will NOT be considered.