The Foundation of the Wisconsin Automobile & Truck Dealers is pleased to announce that scholarships will be available in 2020 for graduating high school seniors, adult students and continuing technical college students who are pursuing a career in the auto and truck industry. Current technical college students must be in their first year of a two-year program to be eligible. Scholarships consist of tuition, Snap-on Tools and employment assistance. The Foundation of WATDA awards 60 to 80 scholarships per year to students attending Wisconsin Technical Colleges for:
- On-line application form.
- One letter of recommendation from a person such as former teacher or high school counselor, local auto or truck dealer, minister or priest, employer or neighbor.
- The completed on-line evaluation form preferably completed by your automotive instructor or employer.
- Your high school transcript. If your school does not use a 4.0 scale, please have your GPA converted to a 4.0 scale before submitting it. You may send additional transcripts as they become available and they will be added to your file. Current technical college students must also provide their first semester technical college grades.
- Testing: Provide your ACT test scores and send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to request to have the Bennett Mechanical and DAT Spatial tests sent to you. Current technical college students are exempt from this requirement.
Application File must be completed by JANUARY 15, 2020.
All documents should be sent to:
The Foundation WATDA Fax: (608) 251-4379
150 E. Gilman St., Suite A Email: email@example.com
Madison, WI 53703
No FAFSA or income information is required to apply for this scholarship.
INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
BE SURE TO KEEP COPIES FOR YOUR RECORDS.
Questions concerning this process can be director to Julie Olson, Program Director
at (608) 251-4631 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org