The scholarship recognizes individuals who share the credit union’s commitment to making our communities stronger and better places to live.
- Five scholarships valuing $3,000
- Applicants must be new or returning full-time undergraduate students attending a UW System school, Madison College or Edgewood College in the fall of the application year.
- Applicants must be members of UW Credit Union for at least 12 months from application deadline, either individually or joint on an account with a parent or guardian, and their account must be in good standing.
- UW Credit Union employees and their family members are not eligible to apply. UW Credit Union Board members and volunteers, as well as their family members, are also not eligible to apply.
- Previous recipients of the Community Values Scholarship are not eligible to apply.