To Be Eligible for Consideration:
1. Applicant must be of verifiable Polish ancestry OR studying the Polish language, history, society or culture OR be significantly engaged with Polish culture.
2. Applicant must be a U.S. citizen or a legal permanent resident
3. Applicant must be a Wisconsin resident
4. Applicant must be enrolling or enrolled in an educational program seeking the associate or bachelor’s degree in any field of study at an accredited U.S. university or college
5. Applicant has demonstrated excellent academic performance. Successful applicants will usually have a grade point average of at least a 3.0 on a four-point scale.
All applicants must complete the scholarship application and requested attachments, sign, date and mail materials (post marked) no later than May 15, 2020. Faxes are NOT accepted. Original and 3 duplicate copies of all materials must be mailed to the Polish Heritage Club of Wisconsin-Madison. All materials submitted by applicants will become part of the records of the PHCWI and will not be returned. Late, incomplete or unsigned applications will not be accepted or returned for corrections.
For additional information, please see our website, www.phcwi-madison.org or write to the
Polish Heritage Club of Wisconsin-Madison
Attention: Scholarship Committee
P.O. Box 45438, Madison WI, 53744