All donations are greatly appreciated. Our program offers support to homeless students and their families.
Please call 608-204-2272 if you have any questions.
Donations can be dropped off at:
Doyle Administrative Building
545 West Dayton Street, Rm 124F
Madison, WI 53703
First Aid Kit Supplies
Kits should be in a small plastic container that can be closed tight. Kit should be taped closed until an adult at home can open it.
- Band Aids
- Small reusable gel pack (ice pack like item)
- Triple Antibiotic Ointment (tube)
- A few gauze pads (2” x 2”)--(usually 4)
- Small bottle of hand sanitizer
- Medical tape small roll
- Cohesive Elastic wrap roll
- Ace bandage
Can be added for specific children or needs:
- Fever reducer tablets for children
- Cold symptom reducer tablets for children
- Small Aspirin or Tylenol bottle
- Lice kit