- Parent/guardians must contact the school every day that a child will not be in school for it to be an excused absence.
- Parent/guardians may leave a message in their home language. School staff will translate the message.
- Contact the school office with any questions or concerns you have about getting your child to school.
- Call your child's teacher to ask about your child's progress in school.
- Call the School Social Worker to find out ways to help your child get to school.
- Every MMSD school has a Student Support Service Team available to assist your child in succeeding in school with regular attendance.
Please contact your child's school!
MMSD school staff members are eager to work with parents/guardians to ensure that schools are responsive to the needs of every child. We try to help each child achieve success in school.