The David Dickson 4-H Leadership Scholarship seeks to identify the leaders of tomorrow and assist the with gaining the education that they need to realize their full leadership potential.
- Applicants must be a current Dane County high school senior or a first-year post-high school student who has graduated from a Dane County high school
- Must have been an active 4-H member for at least 4 years
- Should be able to demonstrate significant leadership skills within the 4-H program, their school, and their community
- Minimum of 2.0 GPA
- Must submit 2 letters of recommendation from the current 4-H year
- First-semester high school transcript if in high school, first-semester college transcript if in college