WACAC will provide scholarships to first generation, low-income students who are pursuing higher education in Wisconsin, regardless of citizenship status.
- Be of first generation background (Neither of your parent/s has obtained a four-year degree from the U.S. college/university)
- Demonstrate financial need and/or be eligible for free or reduced lunch
- Minimum 3.0 unweighted, cumulative GPA (on a 4 point scale)
- High school senior attending a WACAC member public or private high school in Wisconsin
- Planning to attend a WACAC member 2-year or 4-year public or private college or university