Supplement your higher education costs.
Part of the Educators mission is, of course, education! As part of our dedication to that mission, we believe it is important to help students in their learning journeys through our scholarship program.
This year, we are giving $70,000 in scholarship money to students heading off to college. Thirty-five current high school seniors will be selected to receive $2,000!
Scholarships are awarded to graduating seniors based on their academic record, participation in school and community activities, and their demonstration of one or more of Educators Core Values:
Do you think you have what it takes?
2019-2020 Educators Scholarship Eligibility Requirements
If you’re a graduating high school senior in good standing seeking to apply for the Educators Scholarship, please make sure you meet our eligibility requirements.
In order to qualify for an Educators Scholarship, the student must:
- Be a member at Educators Credit Union for at least one year.
- Be enrolled in a Dane, Green, Jefferson, Kenosha, Milwaukee, Ozaukee, Racine, Rock, Walworth, Washington, or Waukesha County high school.*
- Be eligible for graduation at the end of the 2019-2020 school year.
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher at the end of first-semester senior year.
- Be accepted to an accredited college or technical school at the time of award.
- Show a demonstration of one of the core values of Educators Credit Union.
*Students participating in a home-based educational program, privately operated correspondence or virtual school must reside in the qualifying counties listed above. Applicants attending these programs must also provide proof of enrollment with the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction (form PI-1206) for the 2019-2020 school year, ACT or SAT scores, and any records relating to curriculum and academic progress.