Jonathan Woloshin, Program Administrator, 206-9849
Heather Crowley, NIP On-Site Administrator, 288-2402Daria Cross, Teacher, 288-2422
Neighborhood Intervention Program
1227 N. Sherman Ave, Madison, WI 53704
MMSD, Dane County & parent or guardian must approve the student enrolling in this semester-long program.
- Referral by home school principal &/or Dane County social worker -Referral Form
- Males in grades 7 - 10
- Under current court supervision by Dane County Human Services and Juvenile Court System
- Student demonstrates significant behavioral challenges in school
- Duration of placement - One semester
REPLAY is a collaborative program between Madison Metropolitan School District (MMSD) and Dane County Human Services - Neighborhood Intervention Program(NIP). REPLAY serves 7th, 8th and 9th grade male students’ who display significant behavior problems in a traditional middle and high school environment and who are currently under court supervision. The primary goals of the program are community protection, competency development and accountability to develop self-control and engagement in the learning process, with the projected outcome of a successful return to an MMSD educational placement.
Program duration - 1 Semester
Transition process will begin 1 month prior to program exit.
EEN Student - IEP Team convened for re engagement and transition planning and credits earned (if applicable)
- Non EEN student - REPLAY staff will contact home school to discuss re-engagement strategies and credits earned (if applicable)