If you would like your child to receive any medication (even over-the-counter medication) at school, you will need to provide the school nurse with the following items:
- A parent/guardian consent form (you can print this below). This is your permission for school staff to administer medication to your child.
- A Doctor or Health Care Provider order form. This form is the "Order for Medication Administration" form that can be printed below.
- The medication in the original labeled container.
- You can locate your school nurse's name, phone number, and fax number by clicking on this link: School Nurse Contact Information.
- Board of Education Policy 4113
- Parent/Guardian Consent Form
- Parent/Guardian Consent Form- Español
- Order for Medication Administration (This is the form to be filled out by your health care provider.)